Some details 🦇 pic.twitter.com/lLGs3ZgzbW
— akreon (@_akreon_) February 23, 2021
New @Wizards_DnD campaign sourcebook alert! Go back into the mists of Ravenloft on May 18! The newest #DnD book, Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft, adds even more Domains of Dread and *your* favorite kind of horror to the tabletop 💀 pic.twitter.com/LUx5exOMAH
— Kelly Knox (@kelly_knox) February 23, 2021
Explore the horrors of Ravenloft in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Terror stalks the nightmare realms of Ravenloft. No one knows this better than monster scholar Rudolph Van Richten. To arm a new generation against the creatures of the night, Van Richten has compiled his correspondence and case files into this tome of eerie tales and chilling truths.
• Travel (perhaps even by choice) to Ravenloft’s expanded Domains of Dread—each domain with its own unique flavor of horror, thrilling story hooks, and grisly cast of characters
• Craft your own D&D horror settings, add tension with optional rules, and get advice for running a game that’s ghastly in all the right ways
• Create characters with lineages tied to vampires, undead, and hags, horror-themed subclasses, the Investigator background, and “Dark Gifts” that may be a double-edged sword
• Unleash nightmarish monsters from an expanded bestiary, and browse a collection of mysterious trinkets
• Explore Ravenloft in the included Dungeons & Dragons adventure—play as a stand-alone adventure or drop it into your current game for a bit of sinister fun