Master Keith Baker release his last amazing creature!
Exploring Eberron presents Keith’s vision of Eberron like never before, with fresh lore and rich illustrations to bring the setting to life.
Between these pages lie a host of character options for would-be heroes to enjoy.
- New archetypes for the artificer, cleric, druid, monk, and bard.
- Play unique Eberron races and subraces including gnolls, Dhakaani goblinoids, aasimar of diverse faiths, and ruinbound dwarves.
- Uncover a wealth of magic items from around the world,
- wield symbionts that bond with your very flesh,
- channel your dragonmark with focus items—and perhaps even manifest a Siberys dragonmark of immense power.
Encounter the monstrous folk of Droaam, the goblinoid Heirs of Dhakaan, the Mror dwarves and their Realm Below, and the sahuagin and merfolk dwelling beneath the waves. Embrace faiths of altruism, pragmatism, and darkness. Browse the tomes of Dolurrh’s Vault of Memories, seek the Amaranthine Cities of Irian and Mabar, meditate with the githzerai monks of Kythri, and much more.