In the city of Waterdeep rests a tavern called the Yawning Portal, named after the gaping pit in its common room. At the bottom of this crumbling shaft is a labyrinth dungeon known as Undermountain, domain of the mad wizard Halaster Blackcloak, who has seeded his lair with monsters, traps, and mysteries. As an adventurer in the Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage board game, explore Undermountain in search for treasure while navigating numerous traps and ominous monsters.
As an adventurer in Dungeons & Dragons: Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage board game, explore Undermountain in search for treasure while navigating numerous traps and ominous monsters.
- 42 Single-Colored Miniatures
- 5 Hero Tiles
- 4 Villain Tiles
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 Adventure Book
- 20-sided Die
- 40 Interlocking Dungeon Tiles
- 5 Double-sized Interlocking Special Tiles
- 225 Cards
- Over 300 Tokens
*Contents subject to change.
— ORI＠ (@orisan0704) March 9, 2019
- Players can now get to level 4 with their characters and gain even more powers!
- Environment cards that get replaced when a new Environment card is drawn.
- Bane/Boon cards – some effects will cause a draw of these cards, telling you to resolve their bane or boon effect.